Restaurant Bingo Sweepstakes Rules (“Sweepstakes”)
THESE ARE THE OFFICIAL RULES OF THE SWEEPSTAKES DESCRIBED IN THE CORRELATING POST (THE “POST”).
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to Nestlé USA and agencies acting on its behalf with regard to this promotion, and not to Instagram. The information you provide will only be used in the administration of the promotion on Instagram, and in accordance with Nestlé USA Privacy Notice (Nestléusa.com).
SPONSOR: Nestlé USA, 1812 N. Moore Street, Arlington, VA 22209 (“Sponsor”)
- ELIGIBILITY. Sweepstakes open to individuals legally residing in the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years of age (19 in Alabama and Nebraska) or older at the time of entry. Employees and agents of Sponsor and each of their parents and affiliates, agencies, distributors, wholesalers and retailers, and members of such employees’ and agents’ immediate families and individuals living in the same household with such employees, are not eligible to enter or win the Sweepstakes. Void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law.
TO ENTER. Between 12:00:01 a.m. Eastern time (“ET”] on Friday, March 5, 2021 and 11:59:59 p.m. ET on Thursday, March 11, 2021 (“Promotional Period”), you can enter the Sweepstakes at www.Instagram.com/ (the “Website”). Read the Post for the Sweepstakes method of entry, which will allow you to submit content up to five (5) times during the Promotion Period to receive one (1) entry for each eligible submission into the Sweepstakes (“Entry”) (subject to verification with the Entry Requirements below). To enter without purchase, post the entire Restaurant Bingo Board for Week 4 of the game. All entries must include the following: @SanPellegrino #SupportRestaurants #Promotion
The Post submitted as your Entry must comply with all requirements set forth herein, including the entry requirements provided below to be considered an eligible Sweepstakes Entry.
By submitting an Entry, entrants agree to indemnify and hold Released Parties (as defined below) harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, actions, causes of action, damages, costs or expenses brought against or suffered or incurred by the Released Parties, or any of them, arising out of or in connection with the participation by the entrants in this Sweepstakes, any breach by the entrants of the foregoing warranties or agreements or the use, in whole or in part, by any Released Party of any Entry (or portion thereof) submitted by the entrants in this Sweepstakes.
SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
By submitting an Entry into the Sweepstakes, you warrant and represent that the Entry confirms to the Official Rules, the rules set forth on the Website, and the Entry Requirements set forth herein. The following guidelines set by the Sponsor should be followed for each Entry:
- You must own all rights in the Entry and have the right to grant Sponsor a license to use the Entry (including any material embodied in the Entry);
- The entry should show food without including restaurant or other supplier’s logo(s).
- The Entry cannot infringe on any trademarks, logos, copyrighted works, trade dress (such as distinctive packaging or building exteriors/interiors) or any intellectual property owned by others (including but not limited to music, photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images, published on or in Website, television, movies or other media); The Entry cannot contain materials infringing on any individual’ right of publicity, unless you have express permission from that person to use their likeness and performance in connection with the Sweepstakes;
- The Entry cannot communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate; and
- The Entry cannot violate any law or otherwise be inappropriate; all as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
- The Entry cannot be sexually explicit or suggestive, unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, contain nudity, any materially dangerous activity, or any inappropriate content;
- The Entry cannot promote alcohol, illegal drugs, depict gambling references or tobacco use, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message;
- The Entry cannot be obscene or offensive, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing, or endorse any form of hate or hate group;
- The Entry cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor, Promotion Entities or their products or other people, products or companies;
EACH ENTRANT WARRANTS TO THE RELEASED PARTIES THAT HIS OR HER ENTRY DOES NOT CONTRAVENE OR INFRINGE ON ANYONE ELSE’S COPYRIGHT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, MORAL RIGHTS, PRIVACY OR PUBLICITY RIGHTS.
ALL ENTRANTS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY PROMOTION ENTITIES AT ANY TIME DURING THE PROMOTION PERIOD (IN THE SOLE DISCRETION OF SPONSOR), AND MUST MEET ALL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS BEFORE AN ENTRANT MAY BE CONFIRMED AS A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE.
- PRIZE DETAILS. Four (4) winners will each receive one (1) $250 gift card to a restaurant; restaurant choice will be decided with input from winner, but will ultimately be at sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute this prize for another of equal cost.
- DRAWING AND AWARDING OF PRIZES. On or about March 12, 2021, a random drawing will be conducted from among all eligible Entries received by Sponsor(s). The Sponsor’s decisions will be final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. The potential Winner will be contacted via Twitter direct message on or about March 15, 2021. If any Prize, Prize notification or attempted notification is not responded to or returned as undeliverable in 14 (fourteen) days following the contact date, the Prize may be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate potential Winner. By accepting Prize, Winner(s) acknowledge(s) compliance with these official rules. If a potential Winner is considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, the foregoing documents must be signed by his/her parent or legal guardian and such Prize will be delivered to minor’s parent/legal guardian and awarded in the name of minor’s parent/legal guardian. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of entrants. Prize is provided “as is” and without any warranty of any kind. Prize is non-transferable. No cash redemption or Prize substitution allowed by Winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute Prize of equal or greater value if advertised Prize becomes unavailable. Limit one (1) Prize per household/family. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
- ODDS. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible Entries received.
- TAXES. The value of the Prizes will be taxable to Winners as income. All federal, state and local taxes and any other costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and/or use of Prizes not specifically provided for in these official rules are solely the Winner’s responsibility. Winner(s) is/are solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes.
- INDEMNITY/RELEASE. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of Entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any Sweepstakes-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged, misdirected, delayed, garbled, inaccurate, or stolen posts, entries, direct messages, comments, mail or other communications; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
OTHER CONDITIONS. By participating, entrants agree to these Official Rules, which are final and binding in all respects. Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Sponsor reserve(s) the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or suspend this Sweepstakes or any portion hereof, or to disqualify any individual implicated in any of the following actions, if for any reason: (a) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, (b) the Sweepstakes or any website associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or does not allow the proper processing of Entries per these rules, or (c) the Sweepstakes is otherwise not capable of running as planned by Sponsor(s). In the event of modification or suspension, Sponsor shall award the Prize(s) to Winner(s) to be selected in random drawings from among the remaining uncorrupted eligible Entries. By entering, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor(s) and each of its/their parent(s), subsidiaries, affiliates, divisions, advertising and promotional agencies, wholesalers and retailers, and each of the foregoing entities’ employees, officers, directors, shareholders and agents (collectively the “Released Parties”), from and against any and all claims, actions and/or liability for any injuries or death, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with participation in and/or entry into the Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of any Prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related travel or other activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. The Released Parties are not responsible or liable for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, and assume no responsibility for (i) any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation or transmission at any website, (ii) failure of any Entry to be received by Sponsor(s) due to technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, (iii) communications line, hardware and/or software failures, (iv) damage to any computer (software or hardware) resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes, (v) theft or destruction of, tampering with, unauthorized access to, or alteration of Entries and/or entry information, or (vi) Entries/mail which are late, lost, stolen, damaged, illegible, unintelligible, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete and/or postage due (or any combination thereof). The use of third-party software or website or automated entry systems to participate is prohibited, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify Entries made in such fashion. By entering, entrants agree to comply with these rules. Any entrant who attempts to tamper with this Sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified. In the event of dispute as to who submitted an online Entry, the Entry will be deemed submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the email address or account submitted at the time of Entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person assigned to an email address or account by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning accounts. Additional restrictions may apply.
The Sweepstakes Official Rules and the Sweepstakes are governed by United States law and are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of the Sweepstakes Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Entrant and Sponsor in connection with Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Virginia U.S.A., without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof, and any matters or proceedings which are not subject to arbitration as set forth above in these Official Rules and/or for entering any judgment on an arbitration award, shall take place in the State of Virginia in the City of Arlington.
- WINNERS’ LIST. Congratulations to Claire Schuch for Winning.