A tantalising twist on classic Collins cocktails, with the distinctive wood flavor of Sanpellegrino Tonica Oakwood.
- 3.5 oz Sanpellegrino Tonica Oakwood
- 1.5 oz aged Gin or Genever
- 1.5 oz simple syrup
- 1 oz fresh lemon juice
- 2 dashes Angostura bitter
- 1 lemon wedge
- 1 sprig of mint
The singular flavor profile of Sanpellegrino Tonica Oakwood gives this sophisticated gin cocktail a unique edge.
The juniper flavor of the aged gin and the natural quinine of the tonic water will be familiar to lovers of the genre. But what makes the Sanpellegrino Wood Collins so intriguingly different from its namesakes are the oak and quassia wood extracts in Sanpellegrino Tonica Oakwood - woody notes that are elegantly balanced by the sweet syrup and Angostura bitters.
The finishing touches to ensure a perfect Sanpellegrino Wood Collins are a wedge of lemon, and alongside it a sprig of mint that has previously been shaken against the rim of the glass to release its scents.
A refreshingly original kind of Collins: smooth, bittersweet and rewardingly complex, ideal for moments of conviviality or contemplation.
Easy Recipe to make an original Sanpellegrino Wood Collins Cocktail in 5 steps:
- Pour the Gin (or Genever) into the highball glass along with the syrup and lemon juice, then stir.
- Fill the glass with ice and add the Sanpellegrino Tonica Oakwood.
- Drip the Angostura bitter on the top.
- Garnish the drink by placing a slice of lime close to the rim of the glass.
- Finally, trim a mint stem, shake it against the glass and add it next to the lemon.
Glass: Highball glass
Please drink responsibly. Cocktail recipes including alcohol are intended solely for those of legal drinking age.