A fresh, spicy cocktail that is perfect for those who love intense flavors.
- 3.5 oz Sanpellegrino Ginger Beer
- 1.5 oz Elderflower liqueur
- 0.5 oz fresh lime juice
- 1 lime wheel
- Mint stem
Sanpellegrino Mule stands out for its fresh and spicy notes accentuated by Sanpellegrino Ginger Beer, the mixer that enhances this cocktail with its truly memorable bouquet of aromas.
Sanpellegrino Mule is enriched by elderflower liqueur, which confers some interesting nuances and a unique taste that makes an excellent match for the fragrant notes of Sanpellegrino Ginger Beer.
Spices make a perfect garnish for cocktails, but we recommend you use them carefully to amplify the aromas and to avoid overwhelming the scents and flavors of the drink's main ingredients.
Enjoy a moment of taste with a spicy embrace and a pleasantly refined sweetness.
Easy Recipe to make Sanpellegrino Mule Cocktail in 4 Steps:
- Put plenty of ice in the copper mug.
- Pour in the liqueur and add the lime juice.
- Fill the mug with Sanpellegrino Ginger Beer and stir.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint and a lime wheel, placed 3/4 deep in the glass.
Glass: Copper mug
Please drink responsibly. Cocktail recipes including alcohol are intended solely for those of legal drinking age.