Terms & Conditions
Full Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (the Terms and Conditions) prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by entering this promotion all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Participants should retain a copy for their information.
Promoter: Nestlé Waters UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick RH6 0PA (Unless otherwise specified, no entries should be sent to this address.)
- The promotion is open to legal residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales), excluding employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, affiliated companies, agents, or anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or over.
- Entrants must have access to the Internet.
- A valid public Twitter account is required. Participants who do not have a Twitter account, will need to create one in order to participate. An active email address is required to do this. Participants should see the relevant pages on www.twitter.com for more details. All entries will be subject to the Terms of Service for Twitter which are available online at www.twitter.com.
- The entrant entering the promotion must be the owner of the Twitter account used. Proof of ownership of the social media account and proof of age may be required.
- Any entries received from private accounts will not be included in the prize draw due to privacy restrictions. To enter from a private account entrants must amend their account settings to ‘Public’ in order for their entry to be accepted. The account must remain public during the promotion and the claim period after the end of the promotion to enable the Promoter to contact the entrant in the event of their entry being a winner.
- Maximum one (1) entry per person during the promotional period regardless of the number of tweets made during the promotional period. Anyone trying to circumvent this rule by using alternative details including but not limited to creating multiple accounts will be disqualified from this promotion.
- Maximum one prize of a Goody Bag per person.
- Failure to comply with any part of these clauses, especially the age gate, will disqualify the respective entry from the promotion.
- No purchase is required to enter this promotion.
- The prize draw entry period opens at 00.00 on 26th April 2022 and closes at 23.59 on 2nd May 2022.
- Any entries received outside of these times and dates or deemed not to be of suitable standard as detailed in the “content”, or against the marketing communications that feature or refer to alcoholic drinks, including where a soft drink is promoted as a mixer, will not be included in the prize draw and will not have a chance to win one of the Goody Bags. For the avoidance of doubt, any posts containing any individual, or group of individuals will be rejected.
- To enter prize draw, FOLLOW our Sanpellegrino Twitter page, ‘Like’ and comment with a ❤️ ️ & hashtag #MixLikeAnItalian’ on the promotional Twitter post to be entered into the prize draw.
- Entries (bulk or otherwise) made from trade, consumer groups, aliases, agents or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete, invalid, misdirected or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the promotion in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void.
- Moderation: By participating, entrants understand and agree to their comments for this promotion being publicly displayed. Such entries may be attributed to the original entrant using their name as provided with their entry or as shown on their account. Entries will be strictly monitored by the Promoter. The Promoter and their agents reserve the right to reject any entries for any reason in their sole discretion and the Promoter will reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
- Contains anything that is likely to lead people to adopt styles of drinking that are unwise;
- should not imply, condone or encourage immoderate, irresponsible or anti-social drinking;
- Contains any content that is offensive or could reflect negatively on the name, reputation, or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner;
- Includes trademarks, logos, or copyrighted material not owned by the entrant or used without the right holder's prior written permission (including famous names, company names, etc.);
- Defames, misrepresents, or contains Content for the intended purpose of harassing, threatening or embarrassing individuals or multiple individuals or insults other people or companies, including, but not limited to the Promoter (including its partners);
- Promotes any political, blasphemous, false, inaccurate or misleading information or religious agenda or any content deemed to incite religious hatred;
- Is deemed to be distasteful, of a sexual nature, is degrading or will in any way cause offence;
- implies alcohol can enhance confidence or popularity;
- Contains contents linked to third parties or sourced from commercial libraries who have not expressly consented to feature in promotion;
- Contains any reference or images to people under 25;
- Is a duplicate entry;
- Any Twitter name or profile photograph which contravenes the above will be void, and any entries will not count;
- Any entry that contains any computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
- Any entry that contains any computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
- Comments should not imply, mention or tag another person or brand. All entries must conform to Twitter guidelines and terms and conditions.
- The Promoter and their agents reserve the right, but not the obligation, to monitor and review the content submitted, and to remove or refuse to take forward as an entry any content submitted that the Promoter does not deem, in its sole discretion, to be appropriate, or which the Promoter deems to violate any of these Terms and Conditions.
- Anyone, who in the Promoter’s absolute discretion, is acting in a manner that undermines the operation and integrity of the promotion or in any way that gives an unfair advantage, will be disqualified and any persons seeking to use such information gained will be disqualified.
- All entries will be strictly monitored by the Promoter and their third-party adjudicators throughout and any attempts to manipulate or otherwise unfairly influence the prize draw or be against the marketing communications for alcoholic drinks /mixers will result in disqualification of entry or suspension of the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to report any content violations to the appropriate authorities.
- The Promoter does not guarantee that participants will have any recourse to edit or delete any Content they have submitted. Participants acknowledge that they, not the Promoter, are responsible for the Contents of their submission. None of the Content submitted shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Promoter, its agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, or third-party service providers and their respective directors, officers and employees. The person who uploaded the comment is the individual who is entered into the Prize Draw and the entrant confirms that she/he/they has/have obtained any and all releases and consents if relevant of third parties necessary to permit the submission for the purposes of this prize draw in the manner set forth in these Terms and Conditions without additional compensation.
A Sanpellegrino Mixers goody bag containing five (5) SanPellegrino 20cl mixers bottles and a cocktail recipe card. Each bag includes one (1)_Citrus Tonica, one (1) Aranciata Tonica, one (1) Ginger Beer, one (1) Oakwood Tonica and one (1) Limonata Tonica.
Winner Selection & Notification / fulfilment
- There will be ten (10) winners selected at random by an independently audited computer programme from all valid and suitable entries received via a post/comment on the official Sanpellegrino Twitter pages by the closing date. The prize draw winners will be checked to ensure the correct criteria and standards are met. The draw will take place on the 3rd May 2022.
- The ten (10) prize draw winners will be contacted via a message under their original entry on their relevant Twitter account within three (3) standard working days of the closing date informing them to direct message the Promoter. Thereafter, the winner will be contacted and will be required to respond via a secure claim URL to confirm eligibility, especially age, and provide contact address information and other relevant details as highlighted in the Terms and Conditions for the validation and fulfilment of their prize.
- Inaccurate information may result in the prize being forfeited. In the event any winner does not respond to communications within the three (3) days of initial contact, or is disqualified after verification checks or rejects the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and withhold the prize from this potential winner and allocate that prize to an alternative winner selected next in line as a reserve at the same time as the original. Winners should retain their notification winning message until their win has been verified. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their email account including their Junk and Spam folders during this time in case they are a winner.
- On completion of the validation process, details regarding the delivery which will occur via standard courier will be confirmed and the prize will be despatched within 28 days of verification to the confirmed winner.
- Anyone, who in the Promoter’s absolute discretion, is acting in a manner that undermines the operation and integrity of the promotion or in any way which gives an unfair advantage will be disqualified and any persons seeking to use such information gained will be disqualified. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (passport, driving licence or equivalent) which they must provide within 14 calendar days.
- Limitations of liability: insofar as permitted by law, the Promoter does not assume any responsibility for:
- Any faulty, incorrect, failed or erroneous electronic data transmissions.
- Communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computer or provider utilised in any aspect of this promotion.
- Entries lost, damaged or delayed. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt
- Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet, or any website/social media site, or any combination thereof.
- any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the promotion.
- All normal Internet connection charges associated with the submission of an entry to the promotion shall be the entrant's responsibility.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the promotion and on acceptance of their prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- If for any reason the promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries but will endeavour to minimize the effect to entrants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- If any element of this promotion is delayed or affected due to any Covid-19 pandemic issues and any resulting Government restrictions, all entrants affected will be contacted by the Promoter and kept updated of any unavoidable changes to the event or prize.
- No cash or other alternative prizes will be provided in whole or in part, except that in the event of circumstances outside of its control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable unless otherwise stated.
- By entering the promotion, the entrant agrees that the Promoter may contact them to ask whether they want to participate in publicity relating to the promotion.
- The contents of all entries submitted become property of the Promoter and grant the promoter (and its agents and affiliates) a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to use any such content, submissions, and other material for the purposes of this promotion.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- Numerous factors outside the control of the Promoter may interfere with the operation of Twitter. The Promoter does not therefore guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to Twitter.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Twitter. The entrant accepts/understands that they are providing their information to the Promoter, and that Twitter has no liability for any element of this promotion. Furthermore, any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to the Promoter only at [email protected] (Unless otherwise specified, no entries should be sent to this address).
- The Promoter shall have sole and final determination as to which entries are genuine and therefore eligible to take part in this promotion. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding with regard to all promotional matters.
- Any person posting, or seen to be posting, comments to the Promoter’s social media pages or elsewhere during the promotion that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other participants, fans of the Promoter or directly aimed at the Promoter, will have their comments removed and will be disqualified from the promotion.
- If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal, or otherwise unenforceable, then its shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions (and any non-contractual disputes/claims which arise out of or in connection with them) will be governed by the relevant local courts who shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any and all disputes arising out of, relating to or concerning these Terms and Conditions.
Promoter: Nestlé Waters UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick RH6 0PA.