SANPELLEGRINO SUMMERTIME BONUS WHOLESALE TEXT TO WIN CASH PRIZES 2021
COPY FOR COMMS/POSM
Text to enter for a chance to win £4,000, or one of six runner up prizes of £100.*
*T&Cs apply. Selected UK retailers/caterers only. £4000 cash prize draw to be won, plus 6 x £100 prizes. Enter from 01.06.21 to 23:59 on 31.08.21. ᵻPlus a £5 Amazon voucher incentive for all qualifying participants who send a photo of their in-store display using the official SanPellegrino Point of Sale Kit. See below for more details.
*Abridged Terms and Conditions: UK retailers & caterers, 18+ only. Normal exclusions apply. Employers/employee consent required to participate. Open from 01.06.21 to 31.08.21. Purchase a qualifying case of SanPellegrino® Molegrano & Arancia, Pompelmo, or Limone & Mint flavours from Bestway, Booker, Bidfood, Unitas, Country Range and selected members, Casa Julia, Continental Wines, JJ FoodService, Matthew Clark, Millennium, Forrest Fresh or DDC Foods & text the word “SUMMERTIME” to 82727 to be entered into the prize draw. Participants must retain a valid till receipt/invoice showing the purchase of a qualifying product during the stated promotional dates. One top prize of £4000 prize and six £100 prizes are available to be won across the duration of the promotion. Texts will be charged at standard network rate. Participants may enter as many times as they wish, provided that each entry is supported with a new till receipt/invoice showing the purchase of a qualifying product made during the promotional period. Max one prize/win per person & max one prize per business. For ‘No Purchase’ entry in NI and full T&Cs, visit https://www.sanpellegrinofruitbeverages.com/uk/terms-conditions.
ᵻQualifying participants will receive a confirmation text and a text inviting them to email the Promoter if they wish to receive a complimentary Point of Sale Kit (subject to availability, whilst stocks last). Those who wish to receive the Point of Sale Kit will need to provide their email address, full name and postal address where their complimentary Point of Sale Kit will be delivered to. No further entry messages will be sent. Participants will only be contacted again if they are a winner, however, participants can reply NOCOMMS to the message to ensure they are removed from the database. This will not affect their prize draw entry. In addition, those who submit a photo via email by 30.09.21 showing the Point of Sale Kit in place/on display will we sent a £5 Amazon voucher will be sent in post as a reward. Maximum one Amazon voucher per person/business.
Promoter: Nestlé Waters UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick RH6 0AP
Full Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of these Terms and Conditions and by participating all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by them. Please retain a copy for your information.
1. This promotion is open to individuals aged 18 years or over who are resident in the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), excluding employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, its subsidiaries, other group companies, its agents, or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Participants will require access to SMS text via a mobile phone to enter this promotion. Messages will be charged at the participants’ standard rate.
3. In order to qualify for the Promotion, participants must purchase a qualifying case of SanPellegrino® Molegrano & Arancia, Pompelmo, or Limone & Mint flavours between 00:01 on 01.06.2021 and 23:59 on 31.08.2021 from one of the participating wholesales/buying groups as listed in Clause 17 below. Entries for products purchased before or after this promotional period will be deemed invalid.
4. Participants must retain a valid proof of purchase showing the purchase of a qualifying product made during the stated promotional period, as this will be called for as part of the prize verification process in the event of winning a prize.
5. Participants will be required to show that they did not return the product within 30 days of purchase for reasons of refund. If product was returned within 30 days of purchase under these circumstances, entry may be forfeited.
6. Participants may enter as many times as they wish, provided that each entry is supported with a new till receipt/invoice showing the purchase of a qualifying product made during the promotional period.
7. Participants must secure their employers permission to take part. Any personal/business tax liability arising from taking part in this promotion will be the responsibility of the participant/business.
8. How to Enter:
a. Participants must purchase a qualifying case of SanPellegrino® Molegrano & Arancia, Pompelmo, or Limone & Mint flavours between 00:01 on 01.06.2021 and 23:59 on 31.08.2021 from one of the participating wholesales/buying groups.
b. Participants should retain a valid receipt or invoice as proof of purchase.
c. Participants are required to text the word ‘SUMMERTIME’ to 82727. Text messages will be charged at the participant’s own provider’s rate.
d. Correctly completed entries will be entered into the prize draw. Participants will receive a confirmation text with instructions on how to claim a complimentary Point of Sale Kit should they want one. Point of Sale Kits are subject to availability, whilst stocks last. Those who wish to receive the Point of Sale Kit will need to provide their email address, full name and postal address where their complimentary Point of Sale Kit will be delivered to. No further entry messages will be sent. Participants will only be contacted again if they are a winner.
e. In addition to the prize draw, those participants who have requested and received a Point of Sale Kit and who go on to submit a photo via email to the Promoter at [email protected] showing the Point of Sale Kit in place/on display with the correct product, will be sent a £5 Amazon voucher as a reward. Amazon vouchers will be sent to qualifying retailers via post to the postal address provided in their original request. Maximum of one Point of Sale Kit per business/applicant and maximum of one Amazon voucher per business address. Point of Sale Kits will be sent with the relevant details of where the photos should be sent. Claims for the £5 Amazon voucher (with accompanying photos) must be received by no later than 23:59 on 30.09.21. Point of Sale Kits are subject to availability, while stocks last. Submissions received after this date will not qualify for the incentive. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative incentive of equal value in the event of circumstances outside its control. Amazon vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of issue and are subject to Amazon’s own terms and conditions which can be found at www.amazon.co.uk.
9. Participants must submit all entries into this promotion in a personal capacity on their own behalf. Entries submitted via trade groups, consumer groups, agents, third parties or in bulk are prohibited. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of programme, application, script, brute force, alias accounts, or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified, and any prize awarded will be void. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse the prize if there is reasonable suspicion that an entry was submitted by such means.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entries to protect itself against fraudulent, invalid, or repetitive entries including, without limitation, to require the participant to prove that they did not return the product within the period of 30 days from the date of purchase.
11. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending of registration. Incomplete registrations will not be processed. Lost, delayed or incomplete claims are not the responsibility of the Promoter.
12. The Promoter will collect necessary data to process this promotion only.
13. Third Party Data: for the purposes of administering this promotion, a third party will have access to verified prize winner data only. This information will be held for a maximum of three months to aid Prize distribution. Participants can request deletion of personal data, but this will only be actioned after the promotion has concluded. To understand more about how personal data is processed, please visit https://www.sanpellegrinofruitbeverages.com/uk/terms-conditions.
To enter without purchase (Residents of Northern Ireland only)
14. Entry via text message only by sending the word ‘SUMMERTIME’ to 82727. Qualifying entries will be included in the prize draw for a chance to win. Entrants will only be contacted if they are a winner. Any winners from NI who have entered without purchase of a qualifying product during the promotional period will be required to show proof of identity and proof of residency in NI before the prize is awarded. Entries must be received by no later than 23:59 on 31.08.2021. Maximum of one (1) ‘No Purchase Necessary’ application per qualifying person per draw. Text messages will be charged at the participant’s own provider’s rate.
15. Wholesalers/Retailers participating in this promotion are:
• Unitas selected members
• Country Range selected members
• Casa Julia
• Continental Wines
• JJ FoodService
• Matthew Clark
• Forrest Fresh
• DDC Foods
16. Purchases must have been made between 00:01 on 01.06.2021 and 23:59 on 31.08.2021 to qualify for entry into the promotion.
17. The prize draw will take place within 14 working days of the stated closing date.
18. A maximum of one prize will be granted per person, and a maximum of one prize per business.
Winner Selection & Notification
19. The winner will be selected via an independently verified random draw process from all verified entries. The verification process involves checking valid receipts and business information.
20. One (1) top prize winner, plus up to six (6) runners up winners will be drawn plus seven (7) reserve winners. If any winner has not responded to the winner’s notification within the time scale, or if a selected winner is ineligible, otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or unable to take up the prize for any other reason, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw entitlement from the initial selected winner, forfeit that winner and select the reserve next in line for the prize allocation of each specific draw.
21. The winner will be notified by a phone call within 14 days of the Prize Draw taking place.
22. A total of three (3) phone calls will be made to winners notifying of the prize won. Winners will have 28 days to claim their prize. If after this time, no response has been received from the winner, the Promoter will revert to the reserve winners drawn as set out in Clause 20 above.
23. Winners will be asked to confirm their full name and business address in order to arrange for their prize to be sent and to confirm their permission to include their business name and county in winners’ details published after the promotion closes. Winners may opt to remove or minimise any details published publicly as a result of this promotion.
24. It is the responsibility of the entrant to check messages to ensure they are in receipt of promotional communication within 28 days of it being sent. The Promoter is not responsible for an entrant making a late claim on their win if this communication is missed.
25. There is one prize consisting of a Lettercheque for £4000 to be won, and six (6) runners up prizes each consisting of a cheque for £100. No one person may win more than one prize throughout the duration of the promotion.
26. All prize winners will be paid by Lettercheque made out to the original entrant.
27. Winners must hold a UK Bank Account.
28. Winners must be the account holder of the bank account which the cheque is deposited into.
29. Once the prize claim has been verified the cheque will be send out by Royal Mail First Class “Signed For”’ post within seven (7) days of verification. It is the responsibility of the winner to ensure a responsible person is available to sign for the cheque if they are unable to do so.
30. Once the cheque has been issued and delivered to the winner’s address it is the responsibility of the winner to cash the prize, which is recommended to be done immediately. All cheques must be cashed within six (6) months of the date of issue as the cheque will become invalid. The Promoter will not issue any replacement cheques.
33. In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, or reasonable belief to suspect collusion to subvert the terms and conditions of this promotion, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
34. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means.
35. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize/gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
36. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
37. The Promotion and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws of England and Wales but any disputes as to the meaning of these Terms and Conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the participants’ local courts.
38. The Promoter’s decisions regarding all promotional matters are final and binding.
39. In the event of a mobile phone number or an email address becoming inaccessible during the promotion, the Promoter is not able to retrieve and amend any existing entries to a new email address.
40. Limitations of liability: Neither the Promoter, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion, assume any responsibility or liability for:
• Any incorrect or inaccurate entry of information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions.
• Any communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regards to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers, or providers utilised in any aspect of this promotion.
• Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or mobile network or any combination thereof.
41. Prizes are not transferable and will only be awarded directly to the winner. The prize cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. If, due to unforeseen circumstances, the prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole or part, and at its sole discretion, with an alternative of equal or higher value.
42. Conduct of entry: The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the promotion; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions.
43. If, for any reason, any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event, or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
44. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 14 calendar days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement, and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise, where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter for all decisions, which are final and binding.
Promoter: Nestlé Waters UK Ltd, 1 City Place, Gatwick RH6 0PA. (Please do not send entries to this address).