Freshness and harmony are the stars of this light, thirst-quenching cocktail.
- 10 cl Sanpellegrino Limonata
- 4 cl Rum 3y
- 2 dashes Bitter
- 2 bar spoons of white sugar
- 5 fresh mint leaves
- 1 lemon slice
Ideal in warmer weather but perfect for every occasion, Sanpellegrino Smash is the cocktail with pleasantly refreshing notes in which Sanpellegrino Limonata is the star ingredient.
This is an extremely thirst-quenching cocktail thanks to the fresh and slightly sour notes of Sanpellegrino Limonata. Mint is the essential ingredient that brings out the aroma of lemon and its zest bouquet.
When preparing Sanpellegrino Smash, the bartender suggests gently mixing the mint with the sugar and one part of Sanpellegrino Limonata, to prevent the mint leaves from oxidising, which would cause them to release excessively bitter notes.
The garnish of Sanpellegrino Smash is an essential component that brings great results: a lemon wedge is placed inside the glass close to the side, flanked by a sprig of mint, previously shaken against the rim of the glass.
Pamper yourself and enjoy this light and aromatic drink.
How to make Sanpellegrino Smash Cocktail in 5 steps, easy recipe:
- Pour 2 bar spoons of white sugar, Rum, mint leaves and 2 cl of Sanpellegrino Limonata into a glass.
- Stir gently to dissolve the sugar.
- Fill the glass with ice.
- Pour in the remaining Sanpellegrino Limonata.
- Add the bitter and stir gently, garnishing with a sprig of mint and a lemon wedge, placed 3/4 deep in the glass.
Glass: Highball glass
Please drink responsibly. Cocktail recipes including alcohol are intended solely for those of legal drinking age.